Applications are now open!
Our team is delighted to invite you to apply for participation in the seventh edition of the Luxembourg Art Week | The Fair, the international contemporary art fair in Luxembourg, which presents 80 international and emerging contemporary art galleries and welcomes more than 15,000 visitors over three and a half days.
This year’s show will take place in a new venue – a 5,000 sqm ephemeral high quality construction sets up on the Champ du Glacis in the city centre of Luxembourg – from Thursday 11 (Early Access & Preview) to Sunday 14 November 2021.
Situated between the Kirchberg economic hub and the historic city centre of Luxembourg, and directly connected to the new tram route inaugurated in 2020, the new location provides maximum visibility to the fair while putting the city’s main cultural institutions, such as Mudam Luxembourg – Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean and Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain, within a few minutes’ reach of visitors.
Besides the exhibitors chosen by the selection committee for the 2020 edition, the new venue will also enable the fair to offer larger booths, up to 100 sqm and welcome a dozen additional participants within its Main Section, at a price of 250€/sqm.
International galleries are warmly encouraged to submit their application for the Main Section.
- Completed Application Form and signed Terms & Conditions
- Short presentation of your gallery and list of artists you represent
- Exhibition views and/or photos of your gallery storefront/exhibition space
- Presentation of your project including artists and works exhibited
Applications are free of charge.
Submissions will be accepted until Sunday 20 June 2021.
We kindly ask you to send your complete application file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any late or incomplete application will not be considered by our selection committee. Submitting an application does not constitute a right to participate in Luxembourg Art Week | The Fair. If your application is selected by our committee, you will receive a confirmation of participation by the end of June 2021.
- Audrey Bossuyt, Partner, Zidoun-Bossuyt Gallery
- Bernard Ceysson, Artistic Advisor, Ceysson & Bénétière
- Patrick Majerus, contemporary art collector and donor
- Kevin Muhlen, Director, Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain
- Delphine Munro, Head of Arts and Culture, European Investment Bank
- Alex Reding, Director, Nosbaum Reding, and CEO, Luxembourg Art Week
- Carine Smets, contemporary art collector and Founding Director, Smets Group
The number of participants in The Fair is limited. The selection committee, composed of gallerists, collectors and renowned professionals, alone choose the galleries for the all the editions.