Deloitte’s 11th Art & Finance Conference
In order to enlarge the LUXEMBOURG ART WEEK cultural events suggested to collectors, art market professionals and art lovers, we are delighted to announce that the
Deloitte's 11th Art & Finance Conference
The Place of Technology in Art & Finance
will take place at the Luxembourg Philharmonie – Salle de Musique de Chambre
on Friday, 26 October 2018, from 09:00 to 18:00 followed by a cocktail.
Their internationally renowned industry speakers will give you insights into the following themes in and around Art and Finance Market:
• The challenges to deploy blockchain in the art market to allow fractional investment in artworks
• Art, Law and Technology: what are the main challenges?
• Risk Management: how technology can support trust in the art market?
• Big Data & Artificial intelligence: how to improve Analytics, Financial Decision & Experience in the art market?
• Investment in ArtTech companies
Download the agenda including a detailed list of guest speakers, on the event webpage.
Attendance to this conference is by invitation only.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.