What is Luxembourg Art Week?
Luxembourg Art Week | The fair is the must-see international contemporary art fair in Luxembourg. Through a selection of cutting-edge galleries from around the world, it offers the opportunity for collectors and art lovers to sample the best of contemporary art. The Fair also supports emerging galleries, artists' collectives and showcases works at affordable prices.
Collectors, gallerists and artists appreciate the relaxed and convivial atmosphere of Luxembourg Art Week | The Fair and enjoy the extensive and ambitious cultural programme, including conferences, performances, film screenings and more.
Luxembourg Art Week works in close relationships with all major regional institutions and also benefits from the support of the Ministry of Culture and the City of Luxembourg.
This year, the fair will will be held from November 12 to 14 in a new venue.
The 2020 edition in figures
- 6th edition
- Online presence only (AW3D)
- Digital catalogue and virtual tour for two weeks
- Almost 70 galleries, institutions and artists' associations
- 2 continents / 9 represented countries
- 70% of foreign galleries
- More than 450 artists and 1.500 artworks on display
The 2019 edition in figures
- 5th anniversary
- 3 and a half days of exhibition
- More than 15.000 visitors
- 65+ art galleries, institutions and artists' associations
- 8 represented countries
- 60% of foreign galleries
- 200+ national and international press, TV and radio coverage