What is Luxembourg Art Week?
Luxembourg Art Week / The fair is the must-see international contemporary art fair in Luxembourg. Through a selection of cutting-edge galleries from around the world, it offers the opportunity for collectors and art lovers to sample the best of contemporary art. The Fair also supports emerging galleries, artists' collectives and showcases works at affordable prices.
Collectors, gallerists and artists appreciate the relaxed and convivial atmosphere of Luxembourg Art Week / The Fair and enjoy the extensive and ambitious cultural programme, including conferences, performances, film screenings and more.
Luxembourg Art Week works in close relationships with all major regional institutions and also benefits from the support of the Ministry of Culture and the City of Luxembourg.
The 2019 edition in figures
- 3 and a half days of exhibition
- More than 15.000 visitors
- 65+ contemporary art galleries, institutions and artists' associations
- 8 represented countries
- 70% of foreign galleries
- More than 300 artists and 1.000 artworks on display
- 3 series of lecture, 2 film screenings, a monumental sculpture
and a performance
- Varied programme of events and exhibitions in collaboration
with Mudam Luxembourg and Casino Luxembourg