What is Luxembourg Art Week?
Luxembourg Art Week is the must-see international contemporary art fair in Luxembourg. Through a selection of cutting-edge galleries from around the world, it offers the opportunity for collectors and art lovers to sample the best of contemporary art. The Fair also supports emerging galleries, artists' collectives and showcases works at affordable prices.
Collectors, gallerists and artists appreciate the relaxed and convivial atmosphere of Luxembourg Art Week and enjoy the extensive and ambitious cultural programme, including conferences, performances, film screenings and more.
Luxembourg Art Week works in close relationships with all major regional institutions and also benefits from the support of the Ministry of Culture and the City of Luxembourg.
The 2021 edition in figures
- 7th anniversary
- 3 and a half days of exhibition
- New exhibition space of over 5.000sqm
- More than 15.000 visitors
- 80+ art galleries, institutions and artists' associations
- 4 continents / 12 represented countries
- 76% of foreign galleries
- Over 400 artists and 1500 artworks exhibited
- 220+ national and international press, TV and radio coverage
The 2020 edition in figures
- 6th edition
- Online presence only (AW3D)
- Digital catalogue and virtual tour for two weeks
- 30 000 online visitors
- Almost 70 galleries, institutions and artists' associations
- 2 continents / 9 represented countries
- 70% of foreign galleries
- More than 450 artists and 1.500 artworks on display
- 200+ national and international press, TV and radio coverage